Sign in to follow this  
LeozinH1

Voip - Help

Recommended Posts

Hello, could someone help me with Voip? I am using the rt-2 project (https://github.com/rt-2/RageMP-SAARPV-voiceChat), but I can not make the Peer connection. I have absolute certainty that it is due to the SSL certificate. Anyway, someone is using this voip and can you help? Or do you know some other voip that is functional? Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the issue you're having? You've only said you're having an issue setting up but haven't said what issue you've ran into while setting it up/using it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MrPancakers said:

What's the issue you're having? You've only said you're having an issue setting up but haven't said what issue you've ran into while setting it up/using it.

Apparently everything is fine. However, the client can not connect to the PEER server. I'm sure it's not connecting because of the SSL certificate, when I remove SSL, it connects, but no sound comes out because it needs SSL to access the client's microphone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.05.2018 at 7:18 AM, LeozinH1 said:

Apparently everything is fine. However, the client can not connect to the PEER server. I'm sure it's not connecting because of the SSL certificate, when I remove SSL, it connects, but no sound comes out because it needs SSL to access the client's microphone.

Remove two lines in script (SSL lines) and test :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How's your opinion on that voice chat system? Is it good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 1:33 PM, cmdflow said:

How's your opinion on that voice chat system? Is it good?

It's not the best solution, but it works.

 

On 5/18/2018 at 2:40 AM, Matix8981 said:

Remove two lines in script (SSL lines) and test :D

You can't use the media element of CEF without SSL.

Edited by rt-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

could you help me? I want to install your voice chat on my Rage server version 1.41. And I installed it, but nothing happened, but it showed in the console  "Initializing voiceChat script; Started PeerJS server at 9000 port. Completed voiceChat initializing; Started HTTP server at 22006 port. "I installed the html folder on localhost, installed peer, registered the path to SSL. I connected client and server scripts. Could you tell me what I did wrong? Or maybe this version of Rage does not support?

 

Edited by kirichely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kirichely said:

 

could you help me? I want to install your voice chat on my Rage server version 1.41. And I installed it, but nothing happened, but it showed in the console  "Initializing voiceChat script; Started PeerJS server at 9000 port. Completed voiceChat initializing; Started HTTP server at 22006 port. "I installed the html folder on localhost, installed peer, registered the path to SSL. I connected client and server scripts. Could you tell me what I did wrong? Or maybe this version of Rage does not support?

 

This thing seems pretty much outdated. You can get started with rage's own support for voice chat by taking a look on the following resources.

Global voice chat
3D voice chat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.