Do you agree with the suggestion?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the suggestion?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Rumbunctious said:

I don't have to reposition myself 3 times to enter as a driver

that's why I'd take G over F.

Yes please, it's too easy to get into the passenger seat instead of the driving seat. if we can't have g, can we at least have the driver and passenger key separated?

Well if it worked like it does on GTA Online it would be perfectly fine.

— If the car doesn't have a driver, with "f" enter the driver seat.

— If the car does have a driver, with "f" enter the passenger seat.

— If the car does have a driver and you want to jack the car, press and hold "f" to enter driver seat.

Works perfectly fine on GTA Online and is way better than having two keys. Although RAGE needs some fingering to make it work as seamless as in GTA Online.

Yes, yes and yes!
"G" is better, more comfortable and "F" is really buggy right now.. the "f" for both driver and passenger thing is really annoying.

Suppporting this suggestion %100 and it's seems like there is more support then opposition so please forward it!

I may agree, F to enter as a driver or jack, and G to enter as a passenger to the cloest door.

24 minutes ago, DanielVF said:

I may agree, F to enter as a driver or jack, and G to enter as a passenger to the cloest door.

This one! <3

I'd love to see the passengers key to be set to G, it is a big issue for most players to enter the vehicles. As it is, I usually have to try at least three times to enter the door I am looking for. It is even worse if it is an SUV that belongs to the Police Faction and has the hang bars on the outside as well. It is almost impossible to enter the passenger seats.

It was possible to be implemented by server devs all the time, but also a ready to use resource (20 lines of code!) has been posted:

F will be fixed in 0.4 to make more like GTA Online, however G is still not planned atm (will be customizable server-side still tho).

• Like 3