Sign in to follow this  
Nocturne

Zombie Apocalypse RP?

Actually I agree with Joshua, Zombie Apocalypse means survive! and if you want to survive, you have to kill. So It'll make two ways infront of players, some of them will put the execution on their last choice, and some of them on their first (AKA DMers). Unfortunately always DMers are more than "Heavy role-players".

By the way, for the best experience you should make your players feel that they're playing for example DayZ and from what I've seen from GTA V and even on GTA-mods somehow it's impossible right now. So the atmosphere is not going to be good.

Edited by Original

Yes, do it. It'd be more of a Zombie Survival genre than Roleplay, but I can see how in barebones those "roleplay" aspects do transfer over. But I'd stick with the Survival name and just introduce roleplay elements, rules should be fair and concise and that will stop the issue of potential DM.

This platform has good grounds for this type of genre, with some nice code and maybe a mod or two you'll be sweet.

31 minutes ago, n0minal said:

I'm planning a Zombie Survival server, but no RP-shit.

Oh no you don't, I'm still gonna RP on it. 

28 minutes ago, Joshua said:

Oh no you don't, I'm still gonna RP on it. 

Nice, other people will love to kill you while you write shit in chat.

Why would I want a DayZ server on RageMP when standalone games already exist? You should create what doesn’t exist. 

5 hours ago, Nocturne said:

Why would I want a DayZ server on RageMP when standalone games already exist? You should create what doesn’t exist. 

Why would you play RageMP since GTA V already has multiplayer? Stop this bullshitery of text-based RP.

Edited by n0minal

9 minutes ago, n0minal said:

Why would you play RageMP since GTA V already has multiplayer? Stop this bullshitery of text-based RP.

What if it's voice RP?

12 minutes ago, Joshua said:

What if it's voice RP?

Better but I still don't like RP because of the many rules, I like to have freedom when I play some game, in my opinion the roleplay should happen by the systems you make on your gamemode not by the rules you impose to the players, anyways it's just my opinion, everyone is free to have their own opinions, if I really finish a server of apocalypse and people start roleplaying on it I really won't care, I'll just kill them while they write/talk or w/e.

I hope someone makes a zombie RPG gamemode, I wouldn't say make it RP but having to run around this map with zombies would be a cool gamemode for sure.

1 hour ago, n0minal said:

GTA:O isn't RP tho, it's freeroam.