Sign in to follow this  
Nocturne

Zombie Apocalypse RP?

Well, I’d really love to argue but don’t think it’s worth to argue with someone that can’t tell the difference between a roleplay platform and a multiplayer freeroam game lmfao. Also dude rofl voice chat is cringy as hell. You can’t play around voice chat to express what your character can do, the /me’s and /do’s will be always superior. 

Really won't get deep into useless discussion, that's your taste and I respect it, although if you'd do it on my server I would really laugh and start shooting you (survival server).

Well.. it would be interesting. I'd love to see something similar: Los Santos perfectly fits this environment without NPCs: it looks like a DayZ location.

Talking about the difference between heavy rp / medium rp / light rp I'd like to say that it depends on what you mean by saying "heavy rp / medium rp / light rp". Actually when I talk about a heavy rp community I mean a community with high roleplay standards: composed by roleplay veterans and when I talk about a light rp community I mean a community with low roleplay standards: so composed by roleplay newbies. Roleplay doesn't mean real life simulation but it means (as its name states) a role-play where you have to develop your character.

On 12/14/2018 at 12:19 PM, Jaimuzu said:

zombies are epic ))

Necropostin mf