About This File
Improvements over the previous nativeui:
- Added `UIMenuDynamicListItem`.
- Descriptions are no longer cut off at 99 characters, but now support 99 * 3.
- `UIMenuListItem` and `UIMenuSliderItem` can now store extra data.
- Improved description line wrapping.
- Description caption is now only updated when necessary.
- Description background is now only updated (recalculated) when necessary.
- Bettered the position of the left arrow for list items.
- Added new badges (Sale, Arrows and Voice Icons).
- Added `Menu.RemoveItem(item: UIMenuItem)`.
- When binding an item to a menu, automatically add that item if it isn't in the menu items list already.
- Added `MenuOpen` event when `menu.Visible` is changed.
- When hovering over the currently selected ListItem's title text, the cursor will be MiddleFinger, just like in the original menus.
- `GoLeft` and `GoRight` now correctly handles disabled items.
- Added experimental automated menu pool system (It's a bit effy right now).
- MENUS ARE NO LONGER SHOWN BY DEFAULT.
- Added `closeChildren: boolean = false` parameter to `menu.Close()`. An optional parameter specifiing whether or not you want to close all children with the menu.
- The description and optimization updates for me saved over 20-30 FPS while a menu is open.
- You might want to be careful with menu pools right now. I haven't went deep into it but for simple menu pools it works GREAT.
- The GitHub will not match the file here. So please download the file from GitHub (dist/index.ts) or compile it yourself.
- `MenuClose` event is NOT emitted when Visible is set to false. This is to allow users to reopen menus at it's same state, for e.g searching through a store.