Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

Hey man, can you help me with this issue? Why does this happen?

da0f273704c9de8767f6f4182544efef.png

I'm running the server on my local PC. I followed a tutorial perfectly and I signed in game and the script works but I'm stuck because the registration screen doesn't show up and therefore I can't register or login through /login.

Quite confused as I think I've done everything correctly, I even made the enable-clientside-cs.txt text file in my RageMP directory.

9 hours ago, chocopops said:

Hey man, can you help me with this issue? Why does this happen?

da0f273704c9de8767f6f4182544efef.png

I'm running the server on my local PC. I followed a tutorial perfectly and I signed in game and the script works but I'm stuck because the registration screen doesn't show up and therefore I can't register or login through /login.

Quite confused as I think I've done everything correctly, I even made the enable-clientside-cs.txt text file in my RageMP directory.

Just read the error message, there is no connection to the database. Probably you did not write the credentials or there's some permission issue.

On 7/7/2019 at 7:21 PM, Norman_124 said:

Hello,
I have a problem when I go to my server, I start as a silver man and the server crashes. I have installed the gtanetwork nuget. Now the server remains switched on but you stand around as a default type.

Thx

Having same issue done created txt file into main Rage-MP folder but nothing happens. And i'm hosting on my VM

6 hours ago, I'm Pickle Rick said:

Having same issue done created txt file into main Rage-MP folder but nothing happens. And i'm hosting on my VM

You don't have to use the Nuget, just the bootstrapper.xml from runtime folder.

Hello,

First of all thank you and congratulations for your excellent work

I would like to know what brings the pateron?

Is the available version more advanced than the one available in the resources of this site?

Is there a version of the complete database (with the shop, license questions, ...)?

Does the version available on the pateron include menus and actions with keyboard shortcuts?

Thank you in advance for your return and congratulations for your work, which deserves to be encouraged by a contribution.

8 hours ago, TiPi said:

Hello,

First of all thank you and congratulations for your excellent work

I would like to know what brings the pateron?

Is the available version more advanced than the one available in the resources of this site?

Is there a version of the complete database (with the shop, license questions, ...)?

Does the version available on the pateron include menus and actions with keyboard shortcuts?

Thank you in advance for your return and congratulations for your work, which deserves to be encouraged by a contribution.

The private version is more advanced, as it has some crash and bug fixes, mainly, but has other nice additions like clientside C#.

The database is not included as i'm not using data for my tests, but should be easy filling that.

There are even shortcuts on the free version and custom menus (not using NativeUI for these) and shouldn't be hard adding new ones.