Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

4 hours ago, chocopops said:

How do I do that? Is this something for me to change within my own MySQL or is it within your own files? 

Sorry for asking a lot of questions, I'm not that great with databases.

You have to add it on Database.cs, don't change anything, just add your port with "PORT=number;" like in the rest of the connection data.

Posted (edited)

As the vehicle tests, it gets into bugs.

Edited by XiVirtue

Hi Xabi, i would like to know what features were added/modified after the Patreon and private repo, im considering buying it, thanks and awesome job

11 minutes ago, Clicked said:

Hi Xabi, i would like to know what features were added/modified after the Patreon and private repo, im considering buying it, thanks and awesome job

Mainly bug and crash fixes on the master branch. There's also a testing branch (which will be merged with master when the new bridge comes) that has more features like voice, multiple code refactoring, and i'm starting with a CEF for the phone. But as I said, currently this branch relies on the new bridge version that has not been released.

Posted (edited)
WARNING: "GetPlayerSeatbelt" function is not implemented yet.
WARNING: "GetPlayerSeatbelt" function is not implemented yet.
System.InvalidCastException: Invalid cast from 'System.Single' to 'GTANetworkAPI.Vehicle'.
   at object Convert.DefaultToType(IConvertible value, Type targetType, IFormatProvider provider)
   at void GTANetworkInternals.RemoteEventParser.Parse(Client sender, ulong eventNameHash, object[] args) in C:\Users\Adam\Documents\Git\comp-layer2\BootstrapperNC\Handlers\ResourceInfo.cs:line 62
[N] 127.0.0.1:59441 has been disconnected.
C:\Users\Adam\Documents\Git\comp-layer2\BootstrapperNC\Handlers\ResourceInfo.cs:line 62 What is this ?
Edited by XiVirtue

Is this correct, Xabi?

6e8bc4585fa0460b69e1ce4d0aea00c4.png

Should I add anything to meta.xml or just database.cs?

48 minutes ago, chocopops said:

Is this correct, Xabi?

6e8bc4585fa0460b69e1ce4d0aea00c4.png

Should I add anything to meta.xml or just database.cs?

If you want to do it with meta.xml you will have to add that "number"key to it, but it's not necessary at all. So just delete that string port = NAPI.Resource.GetSetting line and also, when you're filling the connection string, there are two ; symbols between the port 2315 and SSLMODE=none.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Xabi said:

If you want to do it with meta.xml you will have to add that "number"key to it, but it's not necessary at all. So just delete that string port = NAPI.Resource.GetSetting line and also, when you're filling the connection string, there are two ; symbols between the port 2315 and SSLMODE=none.

767532c295398f9d66be3c33f5c2ccf9.png

Like this? I didn't really understand what to do with the two ; symbols between the ports, sorry.

Edited by chocopops

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, chocopops said:

767532c295398f9d66be3c33f5c2ccf9.png

Like this? I didn't really understand what to do with the two ; symbols between the ports, sorry.

Yes, it should work like that.

Edited by Xabi

2 hours ago, Xabi said:

Yes, it should work like that.

I did that, yet I still get this error:

-> Error starting 'WiredPlayers' 
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Es konnte keine Verbindung hergestellt werden, da der Zielcomputer die Verbindung verweigerte MY SERVER IP WAS HERE:2315) ---> System.Net.Internals.SocketExceptionFactory+ExtendedSocketException: Es konnte keine Verbindung hergestellt werden, da der Zielcomputer die Verbindung verweigerte MY SERVER IP WAS HERE:2315 
at void System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) 
at void System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult) 
at Task System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.ConnectAsync(string host, int port)+(IAsyncResult asyncResult) => { } [1] 
at void System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory<TResult>.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func<IAsyncResult, TResult> endFunction, Action<IAsyncResult> endAction, Task<TResult> promise, bool requiresSynchronization) 
--- End of inner exception stack trace --- 
at void System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(bool includeTaskCanceledExceptions) 
at bool System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(int millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken) 
at Stream MySql.Data.Common.StreamCreator.GetTcpStream(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings) 
at void MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open() 
at void MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open() 
at void MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open() 
at Driver MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings) 
at Driver MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.CreateNewPooledConnection() 
at Driver MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection() 
at Driver MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver() 
at Driver MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection() 
at void MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open() 
at List<BusinessModel> WiredPlayers.database.Database.LoadAllBusiness() in C:\Users\MYUSER\Desktop\WiredPlayers\database\Database.cs:line 1218 
at void WiredPlayers.business.Business.LoadDatabaseBusiness() in C:\Users\MYUSER\Desktop\WiredPlayers\business\Business.cs:line 19 
at void WiredPlayers.database.Database.OnResourceStart() in C:\Users\MYUSER\Desktop\WiredPlayers\database\Database.cs:line 40 
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor) 
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments) 
at GTANetworkInternals.ScriptingEngine.InvokeVoidMethod(String method, Object[] args) 
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action) 
at GTANetworkInternals.EventHandler.ParseEx(Event _event, ScriptingEngine engine, Object[] arguments) 
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action) 
at GTANetworkInternals.GameServer.StartResource(String resourceName, String parent) 

Why does it use my own PC details despite this being hosted on a server? As you can see above in the error, you'll find MYUSER which is my PC name. Why's it like this, am I doing something wrong?

I did everything step by step, as you can see above my server IP is also being recognized along with the port, yet there's just something wrong.