Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

2 minutes ago, Mauris said:

link dead

Not dead, it's now private as stated on the first post.

How to fill the character's name, i can't find any place to input text

fbb829547680beae.png

And i found the error in the server_exceptions.txt

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'C:\RAGEMP\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers.resources.dll'. 系统找不到指定的文件。
File name: 'C:\RAGEMP\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers.resources.dll'
   at void System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.LoadFromPath(IntPtr ptrNativeAssemblyLoadContext, string ilPath, string niPath, ObjectHandleOnStack retAssembly)
   at Assembly System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.LoadFromAssemblyPath(string assemblyPath)

I checked folder, there is no wiredplayers.resources.dll generated after compiling

3 hours ago, debu99 said:

How to fill the character's name, i can't find any place to input text

fbb829547680beae.png

And i found the error in the server_exceptions.txt

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'C:\RAGEMP\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers.resources.dll'. 系统找不到指定的文件。
File name: 'C:\RAGEMP\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers.resources.dll'
   at void System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.LoadFromPath(IntPtr ptrNativeAssemblyLoadContext, string ilPath, string niPath, ObjectHandleOnStack retAssembly)
   at Assembly System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.LoadFromAssemblyPath(string assemblyPath)

I checked folder, there is no wiredplayers.resources.dll generated after compiling

You can ignore that resource error. About the name, there are two inputs on that first button, but your screen resolution seems to be too small.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BusBlogai said:

ERROR: Can't load "bt.dat". Terminating in 10 seconds... Why ? 😳

I guess you're under Linux, so you have to execute the ./server after doing cd to the directory where the script is.

5 hours ago, Xabi said:

I guess you're under Linux, so you have to execute the ./server after doing cd to the directory where the script is.

I have windows 😕

6 minutes ago, BusBlogai said:

I have windows 😕

Are you using any script to start it, or just clicking on the .exe? Are you sure you have that file on the same path where the server.exe is located?

I'm new on scripting.

5 minutes ago, Xabi said:

Are you using any script to start it, or just clicking on the .exe? Are you sure you have that file on the same path where the server.exe is located?

I'm just clicking on .exe 

I find bt.dat in  \RAGEMP\vcredist\server-files so i just pasted to \RAGEMP\server-files :D