Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

Posted (edited)

1.How do I add vehicles into the car dealer

2.the job garbage collection could not work. it shows this job has been disabled

Edited by Jackson Long

2 hours ago, Jackson Long said:

1.How do I add vehicles into the car dealer

2.the job garbage collection could not work. it shows this job has been disabled

It will be enabled on the next update.

To add vehicles, just fill the dealers table with the required data. You have the dealer ids on Constants.cs class.

Am 9.8.2018 um 19:42 schrieb Xarot:

Hello,
thx for you fast answer. Can you please explain, maybe with a little youtube-video, what I have to do there, please? (from this Step: 9)

Im fight since days and don't understand this, because it's not my language, sorry! I do include Account, Forum and M5 Passwort in DB/accounts.

What is with step 10 until 12, please?

NERVERMIND.

Even, when I do SSLMODE=none , it shows this Error.

" -> Error starting 'WiredPlayers'
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Text.Encoding.CodePages, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
   at void WiredPlayers.database.Database.OnResourceStart()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at GTANetworkInternals.ScriptingEngine.InvokeVoidMethod(String method, Object[] args)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
   at GTANetworkInternals.EventHandler.ParseEx(Event _event, ScriptingEngine engine, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
   at GTANetworkInternals.GameServer.StartResource(String resourceName, String parent) "

Update

All fixed! Thank you for your great work!

wie ? how?

Posted (edited)

what is the use of /control and how to police wanted players(what are the commands)

i can't seem to equip anything from the inventory

Edited by Jackson Long

3 hours ago, Jackson Long said:

what is the use of /control and how to police wanted players(what are the commands)

i can't seem to equip anything from the inventory

The control makes a set of police elements (cones, barriers, spikes and bacons) and stores them into the database. I don't understand that "police wanted players" part, what do you mean?

About the inventory, seems that somebody reported it but closed the issue, so seems that he managed to fix it somehow.

5 hours ago, Jackson Long said:

What is the command for police to put players into wanted list

There's no such a thing implemented.

How to translate 3Dtext? I tried to trans it to chinese but it shows a lot of boxes of random codes...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Chiao said:

How to translate 3Dtext? I tried to trans it to chinese but it shows a lot of boxes of random codes...

Special characters are not working, you must use utf8.

3 minutes ago, Xabi said:

Special characters are not working, you must use utf8.

utf8 including the chinese characters,the other texts show correctly,but the textlabel couldn't show them.Just□□□□□□□

e.g. Press K to show characters' list → □□□□K□□□□□□□□□