GTADevLover

How to do mapping?

Hello guys! Well, how can I make my own map to use in the 'maps' folder? I just know I can make one with some existing map editing mod out there, but I can't find out how to convert from XML to JSON, and looks like RageMP server only loads JSON files.

Yeah, I have also tried. I had got XML file from Map Editor and converted it with online convreter XML -> JSON, then I put converted file into 'maps' folder, and started my server. But it did yield no results, except that I received some error.

Edited by David_Sibirkin

В 17.10.2017 в 12:09, David_Sibirkin сказал:

Yeah, I have also tried. I had got XML file from Map Editor and converted it with online convreter XML -> JSON, then I put converted file into 'maps' folder, and started my server. But it did yield no results, except that I received some error.

Try another converter until your console writes this:

18f8ddb2081cf052322978761a13bf7f.png

Edited by JennyMatrix
  • Like 1

I had to create my own XML->JSON converter because there was not any available online for Rage!

rt-2

10 hours ago, JennyMatrix said:

Does somebody knows how to add a map on custom dimension?

I don't think it's possible as of yet. Dimensions have been added after maps, so they haven't been added to them as far as I know.
rt-2