Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

Posted (edited)

Hi! I changed SSL to none but I still get that error after I recompile the source... wtf?!

LE: Got it working! Somehow after I changed the .net core version and uninstalled some things the place where it compiled was different than the one I had in meta.xml

Edited by brosiden

vor 12 Stunden schrieb brosiden:

Hi! I changed SSL to none but I still get that error after I recompile the source... wtf?!

LE: Got it working! Somehow after I changed the .net core version and uninstalled some things the place where it compiled was different than the one I had in meta.xml

2.1 i guess? :D

Did we ever find a fix for this?

==================[4/9/2019 11:08:50 AM]==================
Colorful.ConsoleAccessException: Color conversion failed because a handle to the actual windows console was not found.
   at CONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFO_EX Colorful.ColorMapper.GetBufferInfo(IntPtr hConsoleOutput)
=========================================================

Sorry if I missed it from an earlier post, it's been a long night trying to get this going.

Not even sure if my server is Linux or not, but I assume so as I am getting this error.

I can contact my host to find out, that is easy.

Thanks in advanced for any help!

Posted (edited)
Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
 (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
Aborted

Start. Debian 9
upd  I understood. There is no .so
This build does not run on lunux

Edited by KarlBaka

-> Error starting 'WiredPlayers'
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Text.Encoding.CodePages, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
   at void WiredPlayers.database.Database.OnResourceStart()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at GTANetworkInternals.ScriptingEngine.InvokeVoidMethod(String method, Object[] args)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
   at GTANetworkInternals.EventHandler.ParseEx(Event _event, ScriptingEngine engine, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)
   at GTANetworkInternals.GameServer.StartResource(String resourceName, String parent)

Need help..

Client don't connect.

I changed the Net Core to 2.1 because 2.2 gives me error and don't compile. I didn't get any error on server.exe

But I got this error after try to connect to the server:

---------------------------
RAGE Multiplayer
FATAL ERROR: .NET Host did not initialize correctly! Please reinstall RAGE Multiplayer and ensure its files consistency.

Press OK to terminate RAGE Multiplayer.
OK   

How fix it, please?

ty!!!!!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, joew said:

Client don't connect.

I changed the Net Core to 2.1 because 2.2 gives me error and don't compile. I didn't get any error on server.exe

But I got this error after try to connect to the server:

RAGE Multiplayer
FATAL ERROR: .NET Host did not initialize correctly! Please reinstall RAGE Multiplayer and ensure its files consistency.

You didn't fix the other errors. You just hid them with a bigger one.
Its failing to initialize .NET because its supposed to be 2.2 instead of 2.1.

@joew

Edited by Soul

Posted (edited)

Can someone please tell me how to put the Fishing-rod into the left hand instead of the right?

Edited by Kalle801

Posted (edited)

As far as I can tell,

I would make the script detect if the item being equipped is or not a fishing rod. If it is, attatch to the left hand instead of the right hand.

The job checks if you're using a fishing rod on right hand, so change that aswell.

So:

Serverside > globals > globals.cs

[RemoteEvent("processMenuAction")]
public void ProcessMenuActionEvent(Client player, int itemId, string action)
{
  string message = string.Empty;
  ItemModel item = GetItemModelFromId(itemId);
  BusinessItemModel businessItem = Business.GetBusinessItemFromHash(item.hash);

switch (action.ToLower())
  {
    /* ... */
    case Commands.ARG_EQUIP:
      if (player.GetSharedData(EntityData.PLAYER_RIGHT_HAND) != null)
      {
        player.SendChatMessage(Constants.COLOR_ERROR + ErrRes.right_hand_occupied);
      }
      else
      {
        // Set the item into the hand
        item.ownerEntity = Constants.ITEM_ENTITY_LEFT_HAND;
        if(item.hash == Constants.ITEM_HASH_FISHING_ROD)
          AttachItemToPlayer(player, item.id, item.hash, "IK_L_Hand", businessItem.position, businessItem.rotation, EntityData.PLAYER_LEFT_HAND);
        else
          AttachItemToPlayer(player, item.id, item.hash, "IK_R_Hand", businessItem.position, businessItem.rotation, EntityData.PLAYER_RIGHT_HAND);

message = string.Format(InfoRes.player_inventory_equip, businessItem.description.ToLower());
        player.SendChatMessage(Constants.COLOR_INFO + message);
      }
      break;

Keep in mind I didn't try this, and its only based on my assumptions over-reading the code, but its something I would try.

Remember to update the Fishing job aswel, to check for a fhishing rod on the left hand instead.

Edited by Soul