Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

IS it possible to remove the World-dimensions and use Shops in the "Real world" instead, within a range? @Xabi

That would make things a lot easier.

Best Regards.

55 minutes ago, Kalle801 said:

IS it possible to remove the World-dimensions and use Shops in the "Real world" instead, within a range? @Xabi

That would make things a lot easier.

Best Regards.

Will be changed soon, so both systems will be used.

• Like 1

Hello @Xabi thanks a lot for the work on your project.

I have a question that has been asked several times the mod is it currently compatible with Linux or still not? thank you and have a nice day to you

Just now, mordocrick said:

Hello @Xabi thanks a lot for the work on your project.

I have a question that has been asked several times the mod is it currently compatible with Linux or still not? thank you and have a nice day to you

It's been compatible since SharedData was fixed, long time ago.

Posted (edited)
-> Error starting 'WiredPlayers' System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 54. at int System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.GetKeyValuePair(string connectionString, int currentPosition, StringBuilder buffer, bool useOdbcRules, out string keyname, out string keyvalue) at NameValuePair System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.ParseInternal(Hashtable parsetable, string connectionString, bool buildChain, Hashtable synonyms, bool firstKey) at new System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions(string connectionString, Hashtable synonyms, bool useOdbcRules) at void System.Data.Common.DbConnectionStringBuilder.set_ConnectionString(string value) at new MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlBaseConnectionStringBuilder(string connStr) at void MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.set_ConnectionString(string value) at new MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection(string connectionString) at List<BusinessModel> WiredPlayers.database.Database.LoadAllBusiness() in C:\RAGEMP\server-files\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\database\Database.cs:line 1216 at void WiredPlayers.business.Business.LoadDatabaseBusiness() in C:\RAGEMP\server-files\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\business\Business.cs:line 19 at void WiredPlayers.database.Database.OnResourceStart() in C:\RAGEMP\server-files\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\database\Database.cs:line 40 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments) at GTANetworkInternals.ScriptingEngine.InvokeVoidMethod(String method, Object[] args) at System.Collections.Generic.List1.ForEach(Action1 action) at GTANetworkInternals.EventHandler.ParseEx(Event _event, ScriptingEngine engine, Object[] arguments) at System.Collections.Generic.List1.ForEach(Action1 action) at GTANetworkInternals.GameServer.StartResource(String resourceName, String parent)

What can i do 

Edited by [email protected]

I would like to know how to get "products" for tuning. Its the only thing i dont get. @Xabi

I solved

I have tried several admins but it does not work

How do I  make a car

Who tested the server can help me with some details?