Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

Hello love community,

I just played the Gamemod WiredPlayer RP on my server ... at the beginning I still had the problem that I did not get a connection to the database ... but I could fix that quickly...

But now the server loads up without errors ... and waits for a player ... if I want to join my client from now on Rage on my server joins the window with the password which I have entered then ... and after that, only one window can be used, but these are without function ...

What am I doing wrong...

Here is the concentrated load of Rage and WP fans ... so let me share in my mistake ;)

I would also like to leave a private message ... and write here, so that others with this error get a solution

I wish you a beautiful May 1st from Germany

1 hour ago, Shooter said:

Hello love community,

I just played the Gamemod WiredPlayer RP on my server ... at the beginning I still had the problem that I did not get a connection to the database ... but I could fix that quickly...

But now the server loads up without errors ... and waits for a player ... if I want to join my client from now on Rage on my server joins the window with the password which I have entered then ... and after that, only one window can be used, but these are without function ...

What am I doing wrong...

Here is the concentrated load of Rage and WP fans ... so let me share in my mistake ;)

I would also like to leave a private message ... and write here, so that others with this error get a solution

I wish you a beautiful May 1st from Germany

It's answered on the FAQ, you're missing the application.

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Xabi:

It's answered on the FAQ, you're missing the application.

@xabier1989

I read the FAQ's with you in Git ... but I can not find anything suitable that could help me in my problem ...

Which help in the FAQ's should I take a close look at?

And what application do you mean that I should miss?

7 minutes ago, Shooter said:
@xabier1989

I read the FAQ's with you in Git ... but I can not find anything suitable that could help me in my problem ...

Which help in the FAQ's should I take a close look at?

And what application do you mean that I should miss?

How can I get started?

First of all, you'll have to create some questions and answers on the database tables with the same name, remember that you can find the license field on Constants file, which for the application would be 0. After you have all the questions and their answers filled, just join the server and register a new account to start the application process.

vor 37 Minuten schrieb Xabi:

How can I get started?

First of all, you'll have to create some questions and answers on the database tables with the same name, remember that you can find the license field on Constants file, which for the application would be 0. After you have all the questions and their answers filled, just join the server and register a new account to start the application process.

but can you tell me what questions and answers are there that I have to enter in the DB?
Is this a driving license exam?

and what I do not understand is:
and the Questions table I have three columns: ID / QUESTION / LICENSE
and in the Answers table: ID / QUSTION / ANSWER / CORRECT

me what should I fill the columns ... and where do I get the data ... you wrote in the Constants file ... but where; (

It would be very nice if you could give us an example for that .... Please

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Shooter said:
but can you tell me what questions and answers are there that I have to enter in the DB?
Is this a driving license exam?

and what I do not understand is:
and the Questions table I have three columns: ID / QUESTION / LICENSE
and in the Answers table: ID / QUSTION / ANSWER / CORRECT

me what should I fill the columns ... and where do I get the data ... you wrote in the Constants file ... but where; (

It would be very nice if you could give us an example for that .... Please

Question:

[ID / QUESTION / LICENSE]

1, "Alcohol Limit?", 1

2, "Speed Limit in streets of town?", 1

Answers: 

[ID / QUSTION / ANSWER / CORRECT]

1, 1, "0.5%", 0

2, 1, "0.08%", 1

3, 1, "0.11%", 0

4, 2, "70 Km/h", 1

5, 2, "95 Km/h", 0

6, 2, "35 Km/h", 0

7, 2, "110 Km/h", 0

Edited by SharpSabre
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Ownness said:

Two weeks have passed, as I can not run it. help me please!!!!!!!!

This problem is for some players and some players haven't this problem, maybe in .Net framework and .Net Core runtime/sdk or VCredist files..

What is your OS ?

Edited by SharpSabre

2 часа назад, SharpSabre сказал:

This problem is for some players and some players haven't this problem, maybe in .Net framework and .Net Core runtime/sdk or VCredist files..

What is your OS ?

I already fixed it. Server is running. Thanks

1 hour ago, Ownness said:

I already fixed it. Server is running. Thanks

How did you fix it? happening to me