Xabi

[GAMEMODE] WiredPlayers Roleplay Server

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone here in the forum, maybe you can help me ...

I want to open a shop, so I stand in front of a gas station and create the business with the command: /business create 12 exterior ... Then I place myself in the Blip and create with the command /business create 12 interior around mine ... so now I put in my blip and press F thus I come in my shop ... but if I want to get out my door is locked ...

What am I doing wrong ?

PLEAS HELP

Edited by Shooter
Hilfe

Thank you for creating this gamemode, it's really attractive and I really want to try it, but I have this problem and can't solve it.
I spent 2 days trying to run WiredPlayers, but when I log in to the server, the console is immediately turned off.
I check server_exceptions.txt and i get messages. Thank you for this gamemode. (Sorry my english is bad.)

`==================[5/11/2019 2:38:14 AM]==================
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load the specified file.
File name: 'WiredPlayers.resources'
at Assembly System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.ResolveUsingEvent(AssemblyName assemblyName)

==================[5/11/2019 2:38:14 AM]==================
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'D:\2. RageMP - DU AN CHINH\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers.resources.dll'. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'D:\2. RageMP - DU AN CHINH\server-files\bridge\resources\WiredPlayers\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\WiredPlayers.resources.dll'
at void System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.LoadFromPath(IntPtr ptrNativeAssemblyLoadContext, string ilPath, string niPath, ObjectHandleOnStack retAssembly)
at Assembly System.Runtime.Loader.AssemblyLoadContext.LoadFromAssemblyPath(string assemblyPath)

=========================================================
`

Hello user, no one has any idea what I can do with my above error with the exterior and the interior of the business I want to create 😪

can someone explain to me how you can integrate a nativeUI here ... can someone give me a tutorial for it or explain this ... because the game crashes for me ...

How can i start the Server on Linux? THe Normal Server without the RP-Script works well but the RP-Script dosnt.

Posted (edited)

WiredPlayers: warning, bin/Debug/netcoreapp2.2/WiredPlayers.dll is not found!unknown.png

I have this problem although it is a problem that has already been put up but very much to find the solution and bothering you even though I followed all the correct instructions

Edited by [email protected]

Seeing the lack of contributions and that it seems that people want a plug&play gamemode, the repository will be private from now on.

If you want to have access to GitHub and get the latest version, make sure to visit the Patreon link and become a patron.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Xabi said:

Seeing the lack of contributions and that it seems that people want a plug&play gamemode, the repository will be private from now on.

If you want to have access to GitHub and get the latest version, make sure to visit the Patreon link and become a patron.

Hola xabi, podrias pasarme el enlace de patreon?

Hello xabi, can give me the link of patreon? (spanishenglish) jajaj

20 minutes ago, cojucoti said:

Hola xabi, podrias pasarme el enlace de patreon?

Hello xabi, can give me the link of patreon? (spanishenglish) jajaj

https://www.patreon.com/wprp

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Xabi said:

Gracias, Ya me hice miembro.

Como consigo el enlace para descargarlo? 

Un saludo gracias!!!

Thanks, I already became a member.

How do I get the link to download it?

A greeting thank you!
Edited by cojucoti