DreamWorld

roleplay [ENG] Dreamworld Roleplay

41 minutes ago, Joshua said:

Was this server called something else? I spent the entirety of my teenage years playing SA-MP. The top servers were 1) Russian or 2) LSPD or NGG. I don't specifically remember a DreamWorld server, nor do I remember a server by that name hitting 1000 players. I remember places like UIF getting a thousand. I even remember USRP getting quite a good bit as well as SARP. However, I don't remember an English RP server surpassing NGRP or LSRP. Hell, I remember most of the ENG RP servers back then. The server looks awesome, I just think some of the historical data may be skewed. 

9XGlgP0.jpg

Posted (edited)

TeodoraMk is a very capable roleplayer and although we have never seen her in the manager role, I think that she would be good at it because she is a great person, very fair and approachable. Well done with the server too, the scripts are awesome.

Edited by Kack
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Joshua said:

Was this server called something else? I spent the entirety of my teenage years playing SA-MP. The top servers were 1) Russian or 2) LSPD or NGG. I don't specifically remember a DreamWorld server, nor do I remember a server by that name hitting 1000 players. I remember places like UIF getting a thousand. I even remember USRP getting quite a good bit as well as SARP. However, I don't remember an English RP server surpassing NGRP or LSRP. Hell, I remember most of the ENG RP servers back then. The server looks awesome, I just think some of the historical data may be skewed. 

This is from couple month ago 
https://imgur.com/psltTb

but 4-5 years ago when samp was been playing game server was very strong and got 1000 players every day,you may also see history via fanpage and memory from server here on official samp fan page https://www.facebook.com/dreamworldgaming/
and this is samp server ip right now 176.57.128.242:7777

but that doesn't matter right now,lets focus on whats come and what we can do in future and rage looks like real place for real goal for community future.

Edited by nikola91

Posted (edited)

Lmfao Dreamworld samp that's a foreign server. Server's doomed to fail cause

1) effort

2) teodoramk a manager? HAHAH THAT'S A GOOD JOKE, TELL ME MORE PLEASE :D

TeodoraMK; the middleman from multimart, rwt trading website. Ooooo and how are you going to manage YOUR SERVER teodora? With TIRANNY? She is proud of multimart. Dreamworld server advertises on multimart forum for free. 

3) Proud of her tiranny mentality and foul mouth, proudly shared this. She thinks this is okay, in her head this is okay. No words avoid dreamworld,, roleplay,, Owner TeodoraMK 

https://imgur.com/a/emqKdnt

Edited by Ivanpg

On 3/31/2019 at 11:29 AM, Nervous said:

Looking great, good luck Teodora! I know you can take it far!

Lmfao are you joking? She isnt on your server cause you didnt give her a tester position. Power hungry idiot. 

On 4/1/2019 at 6:05 PM, nikola91 said:

This is from couple month ago 
https://imgur.com/psltTb

but 4-5 years ago when samp was been playing game server was very strong and got 1000 players every day,you may also see history via fanpage and memory from server here on official samp fan page https://www.facebook.com/dreamworldgaming/
and this is samp server ip right now 176.57.128.242:7777

but that doesn't matter right now,lets focus on whats come and what we can do in future and rage looks like real place for real goal for community future.

English you speak it? 

On 4/1/2019 at 9:04 AM, Joshua said:

Unless you were active in the Macedonian RP scene then you wouldn't of heard of or known DreamWorld on SA:MP. They are transitioning to English roleplay with GTA V.

Posted (edited)

In this video, I will show you half of the house system our developers have scripted. If you wish to see the fully formed system and how it works, we encourage you to join our server during beta launch within the next month. We would also like to invite you to our Discord in order to stay up-to-date with the progress we're making on the game mode.

Edited by Outlaw

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Dreven said:

HUD from russian server redage?

As od now we're establishing our systems and some design may be a source from rage mp. About the hud design,yes it could be

After we finish all of our systems, we will work on our own design that you will be able to see on the official opening.

Right now we're on the test mod with design from ragemp and design we receive  from our members.

Edited by nikola91