About This File
Version 0.3 - March 22nd, 2018
- -Support for 1.43 added. This resource also supports 1.41 and 1.42.
- -Added freeze/unfreeze ability for objects. (Use this on doors. Just press F to toggle)
- -Fix duplication bug.
- -Fix "mobj" command with string/number hash detection.
- -Fix crash when trying to dupe map hashes.
- -Dupe function (Right click objects and you can place the same object again) (Works on non-editor objects).
- -Hash checker (Look at any object on the map, not just editor objects to check their hash).
- -Auto adjustement in placement stage. Right click to automatically rotate/position object on the ground.
- -Scroll improvement by loading models ahead of time.
- -Other fixes.
- -Some code restructure thanks to mtz64.
- -Initial Release
Yes there are lack of features or some bugs, 0.1. Make bug reports/suggestions if you have any.
**Note that your current edit is autosaved every 30 seconds. To load it call '/mload autosave'.
(Yes I know commands throw "Command not found". Ignore it for now)
There are roughly 50,000 objects. The list needs a bit of cleaning but it includes many new objects not seen before such as sections of the map.
Drop the "MapEditor" folder inside the "client_packages" folder into your own "client_packages" folder.
Merge the index.js file found inside "client_packages" with your own.
Drop the "MapEditor" folder inside the "packages" folder into your own "packages" folder.
To start/exit the editor press F2. (NOTE THAT OBJECTS CURRENTLY IN EDIT MODE WILL REMAIN ON THE MAP. USE /mclear)
Press 1 for Selector Mode (You can click on objects, or click off to deselect)
Press 2 for Object Placement Mode
Press 3 for Adjustment Mode
Press ENTER to save objects inside Adjustment Mode. Press SPACE to rotate objects by 90 degrees in Object Placement Mode.
WASD to move around. E and Q to move up and down.
Shift to speed up movement, control to slow down movement.
Ctrl + Z to undo object creation, Ctrl + Y to redo it. This only applies to object creation for now.
Controls are defined on the screen for you. Mostly point, click, and drag.
Commands: (Yes, commands in 2018, stop crying until I make some UI framework)
/msave [name] - used to save your map
/mmaps - used to see what maps you have saved in your session
/mload [name] - used to load a map (you can load/deload as many maps as you want) (it is synced)
/mdeload [name] - used to deload a map if it is loaded (not if it's in edit mode)
/mlmaps - used to see what maps are loaded (That's an "L" not an "I")
/medit [name] - used to edit a map (it will load in client sided only and you can edit it)
/mclear - used to clear your current edit
/mindx [index number] - used to set the list index since it is a huge list
/mobj [name of hash] - used to spawned a specific object by name
DO NOT PASS IN THE "_map.json" EXTENSION. THAT IS HANDLED ON ITS OWN. ONLY PASS THE NAME YOU SAVED IT AS.
Ex. /msave map1 - will save it as map1_map.json. To load it call /mload map1 or LoadMap("map1");
What's New in Version 0.3 See changelog
Added support for 1.43. Added ability to freeze/unfreeze objects (Do this for doors). Fixed some duplication bug.